Sunday 1 April 2012

Accelerate Your Hair Growth With 5 Simple Scalp Massage Steps

Accelerate Your Hair Growth With 5 Simple Scalp Massage Steps

As many of us have experienced, any form of massage to our skin stimulates blood circulation, helps in relieving pain and inflammation as well as relaxes our muscles and tissues to release stress and tension. Scalp massage, when done routinely or consistently, works in the same way to keep our head, scalp and hair healthy which naturally accelerates or speeds up our hair growth. Even by using basic scalp massage techniques, you can have great results so long as you work at this routinely every day.

There are many scalp massage techniques you can explore. Many work just fine and help to accelerate hair growth. It just depends on which technique you like, is most convenient to you and you feel most comfortable doing.

As for me, I prefer the basic techniques which fit well into my busy schedule. I am a busy working mother with two bubbly children. On busy mornings (workdays), I slot in 15 to 20 minute sessions. I get all my stuff ready the night before.

At night, I do at least 30 minutes and massage my neck as well. I really take my time here to de-stress and relax. But sometimes, when I am back really late, then 15 minutes is fine too.

On weekends and holidays, I am in a more relaxed mood so I take my time to enjoy my scalp massage sessions.

As I have mentioned, consistency is the key. You can be flexible and set your own time slots to fit into your daily schedule.

When you are ready to begin, here are the steps:

Step 1

Sit yourself down on a comfortable chair with a slight recline. Make sure you have good support for your back, neck and head. Your environment or surrounding should be peaceful and quiet. If you have a nice little garden or a balcony with a pleasant view, it will do great to help you loosen up and relax.

Sometimes when I do not have the right surrounding or the best view, the most important thing for me then, is to get the best chair and 'potion' and do this routine consistently every morning and night - at least twice every day. On workdays, I do my scalp massage in my room or bathroom every morning.

Step 2

Place your left and right thumb respectively on each side of your temple. Rest your other finger tips 'lined up' along the hairline above your forehead. Here the position of your fingers should be lined up along the midline of your scalp.

Step 3

Using your thumb as support, gently rotate all your finger tips in small 3 to 5 circular motions, with a firm yet medium pressure on your scalp. This movement on your scalp relaxes you while natural oils are released to thoroughly condition your scalp and hair.

In other words, as you press, rotate in little circles, then release. Repeat this rotating movement throughout while slowly working your way down to the back of your head.

Step 4

Once your finger tips reach your neck, begin this same rotating process again for the sides of your head. You do this by massaging from above your temple to the back of your head. This time, your fingers will be slightly away (about an inch) from the midline of your scalp. Again, work slowly down to your neck.

Step 5

Once you have massaged your entire scalp in circular motions you can repeat this same whole process over and over again. And you can also use a little more pressure and more vigorous movements. This is simply to increase circulation for better blood flow and help remove dry or dead skin cells, so your hair growth accelerates at double the speed.

I have explored other techniques but find the above basic steps most convenient and comfortable for me to do on a regular basis. As I have emphasized, consistency is the key to great and lasting (because I do this consistently) results. My scalp is healthy, giving me great looking and healthy hair - good for short, shoulder length or long hair. And a healthy scalp naturally accelerates my hair growth at double the speed.

Remember, the key to healthy and fabulous looking hair is keeping to your daily routine of massaging your scalp. And this naturally accelerates your hair growth.

For more helpful tips on total hair care, please go to my site to read my articles and blogs or get my ebooks.

Hi, I am Cindy. To get more tips on total hair care, how to make your own natural hair care products and how to use 23 natural ingredients to accelerate your hair growth at double the speed, please click on www.fxallbeauty.info and get your FREE 10 hair tips TODAY.

More review at = www.fxallbeauty.info

Accelerate Your Hair Growth With 5 Simple Scalp Massage Steps


Article Source

0 comments:

© All World of Beauty and Your Daily Needs, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena