Saturday 14 April 2012

Everyone Need Skin Makeover

Everyone Need Skin Makeover

I live in the desert. I've been located in Palm Springs, California for more than 5 years now and I love almost everything about life here in the desert. Living in this dry climate has its advantages; we have an abundance of gorgeous natural scenery, there are lots of opportunities to get a nice tan almost year round and I can play golf on some world-class courses.

But there's one thing that has been driving me crazy about the desert lifestyle lately, my skin! It gets so dry and irritated at times. The air is dry here and unfortunately this desert-dwelling human has not yet adapted lizard-style skin that keeps moisture locked in. 'Desert skin' is a term used to describe a number of climate-related conditions like rough patches of flakey dry skin, redness or brown spots from uneven skin pigmentation. Fortunately there are solutions for those of us that occasionally suffer from desert skin, Palm Springs has a number of day spa's and dermatology clinics with treatments specifically designed to help treat those symptoms.

Having too many local day spa's to choose from provided me with another "first-world problem" moment. I took a liking to one resort in particular that was close enough to my area. I chose a treatment they called Dermal Quench. Essentially it's a way to rapidly rehydrate the skin using a hyaluronic serum that is applied topically to the face and at the same time applied a stream of pure oxygen over the skin. Hyaluronic acid is naturally present in the human body and thought by many to have natural healing properties, including helping to prevent the signs of aging. I combined that skin treatment with a laser skin tightening therapy for some saggy skin I noticed around my neck.

Spa treatments like the ones mentioned above are popular all around the country, not just in the desert where I live. Compared to traditional plastic or cosmetic surgery, spa treatments are far less-invasive and can produce impressive aesthetic results. On the flip side, non-surgical beauty treatments may require several sessions before the desired results are achieved. For me, that is not a hard pill to swallow - being in the relaxing environment of a day spa is something I would happily incorporate into my weekly routine!

Most day spa's offer a full menu of services to help with your individual condition, the spa I attended offered 15 different treatments to their clients and had custom programs available for those with specific goals. One note: the lizard-skin replication procedure is still several years from clinical human trials, so for now, plan on sticking to more traditional treatments to treat your dry skin.

Chuck Desaul is a native to California prone to the outdoors but who finds time to write on a variety of health and wellness topics. Regarding this article, those curious about a dermatologist in Palm Springs can visit the link to learn more.

More Review at = www.fxallbeauty.info

Everyone Need Skin Makeover

See the original source here

0 comments:

© All World of Beauty and Your Daily Needs, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena