Thursday 28 June 2012

Should I Color My Hair Before or After Keratin Treatment?

Should I color my hair before or after Keratin Treatment? I know a lot of people are asking the same question. So did I. Let me share my own experience with you today, so you will find out how it's done. Couple of weeks ago I decided to get Keratin Treatment done at my local salon. Also I needed to color my hair, because I wanted to get rid of my light roots and get them darker as the rest of my hair was. My stylist explained to me that we should start with color first, and right after we were going to do the Keratin Treatment. My hair was a mess before that treatment. It was frizzy, it was curly, it was dry... If you have the same problems, you can easily get rid of them with Keratin Treatment! You will have soft, smooth, sexy hair. This is what Keratin Treatment is all about.

My stylist proceeded to do my color. After the application of the color she shampooed my hair once with a regular shampoo to remove all the color and then she clarified it very lightly once using a Clarifying shampoo from GKhair Global Keratin. Rinsed it off well and left my hair damp. After that proceeded with the keratin treatment. The one we used on my hair was called Global Keratin Treatment Resistant Formula. She explained that she had chosen this formula for me, because I have very course hair, very resistant to straightening. Thank you, Erica! That was a wonderful choice!

She then applied the keratin treatment on my damp hair using an applicator brush. Applying Keratin Treatment to slightly damp hair is a key to success because the water is the carrier of the Keratin. It is very important to keep your hair moist. She sectioned my hair, applied the Keratin treatment to each section step by step, rubbing the product in, working it through my hair really well. Comb through the excess.

If your hair needs more moisture, you can spray it with water occasionally. As I already said, water is very important, because the water is the carrier of the product. She combed my hair through and continued applying keratin treatment, going through every section of my hair over and over again, working it through. She would spray my hair with water several times keeping my hair moist all the time. The application process is very-very important. You do it right - you will get the most of the product! Your hair will look absolutely fantastic!

Make sure to comb though hair several times working the keratin product into the hair. Rub the product in very well: not into the scalp - onto the hair!

After keratin application process was finished she proceeded with a blow-drier and Global keratin round brush. She blow-dried my hair completely.

I was so excited to see the results. My hair was coming out so beautiful!

Keep the blow-drier at least 3 inches away from your hair as you blow-drying it.

Then my stylists proceed with a flatiron to seal in the keratin. Even before flat-ironing my hair, I started to see the shine. My gosh, my hair looked so brilliant! It was beautiful! I could not believe the difference Keratin Treatment makes! My natural hair was so frizzy I thought there is nothing that could change it.

There was no need to blow dry the hair really rough and tough as a lot of hair stylists do. My stylist blow dried my hair very lightly, the way I would do it at home.

Then there was a time for a flat iron. She took Global Keratin Titanium Flat Iron 1 Inch. She sectioned my hair again, and by taking a small section of the hair started to flat iron it from roots to ends.

Flat iron each section of the hair up to 10 times (depending on the hair thickness).

Oh, and one more trick that I want to share with you today: when my hair stylist straightens the hair she always wears a white cotton glove. Why? Because this cotton glove calms the hair down. The hair is getting really hot while flat ironing, so it really needs to be calmed. It prevents fly-aways from appearing.

If you need to eliminate frizz, curls, get beautiful shiny hair - choose the Keratin treatment. Transform your hair into the silk! This is how your hair is supposed to feel like, and that's the beauty of Keratin Treatment!


article source

1 comments:

keratin treatments said...



Thanks , for jotting on hair care thread .But if any body is not satisfied with their beauty products then please visit http://www.lasioinc.com.Lots of people will likely be benefited from your writing. Cheers! I t’s perfect time to make some plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this publish and by visiting my site you will get some more conceptual thread to write on.
keratin treatments

© All World of Beauty and Your Daily Needs, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena