Friday 6 July 2012

How I Discovered the Best Makeup For Acne Skin

How I Discovered the Best Makeup For Acne Skin

high-school. It's a wonderful time of learning; about life, about boys, and heartbreak and oh yes, about pimples. I was one of the more popular girls in school, on the cheer-leading squad and good in all my classes but there was one drawback which made my life hard, and that was my acne. Thankfully I was not one of those poor girls who were ostracized because of their acne, but I was always the last one asked to any school dance, and I knew that some of my 'friends' teased me about it behind my back.

I was always on the lookout for things to help my acne go away, all the latest facial scrubs and masks and creams, even going so far as to have a drug treatment (which did little but make me moody). The only other tool at my disposal was makeup for acne skin problems, and I tried all of them too. I have oily skin, so would always get the matte makeup foundation and powders, but they only seemed to succeed in making my face look like a pancake, and sometimes would actually accentuate the problem. Good makeup for acne skin troubles, I soon discovered, was not an easy thing to find.

The routine I had with my makeup for acne skin was to first put on concealer on the blemishes, then cake on the liquid foundation, and carry a powder pack with me everywhere to get rid of the oily shine that always seemed to peep through. The end result was a pasty, cake-y mess but I stuck to it, because better that than just a plain old pimple face, right?

In senior year I ramped up my efforts at finding the perfect makeup for acne skint types, as I really wanted to look beautiful for prom night. My dream guy had actually asked me to the prom, and the last thing I wanted was to look like a powder cake in my picture next to Mr. Dreamy.

It was at a cousin's wedding that the perfect makeup for acne skin fell into my lap. I was to be a bride's maid and we all got professional makeup done, and the makeup artist used an airbrush kit for the foundation. When she was finished with me and I looked in the mirror I nearly fell over, because for the first time in years my skin looked clear, and almost like there was no makeup on at all. My mom nearly cried when she saw me, as she knew how much the acne troubled me. The next weekend I came home to find my mom had rung up the makeup artist and found out where to buy a home kit from, and there it was, the perfect makeup for acne skin troubles that I had been searching for.

Needless to say the prom was a huge success, I looked fresh-faced next to my dream guy. I didn't make prom queen, but I sure felt like it. The airbrush foundation has really been like a lifeline, and even though my acne has cleared up more or less, the airbrush is staying, as it gives me perfect seamless coverage every time.

Click makeup for acne skin For More Information.

I'm a full time student and live with my husband Brad and 2 year old baby girl Yoli. We have 2 cats and I've always been fascinated with the makeup and beauty industry. I love to do research on a number of topics, beauty and makeup being my favorite.

More review at www.sourchengine.info and www.latestsearchengine.info.

How I Discovered the Best Makeup For Acne Skin

  Article Source

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That’s a great site you folks have been carrying out there.
best makeup for acne

© All World of Beauty and Your Daily Needs, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena