Monday 24 December 2012

Our Salvation That Is Hair Removal

Hairy women represent! Oh, yes, we are everywhere. Some of us are just very good in hiding our, err, extra hair follicles. It's not that we are ashamed of our natural, feral selves. Okay, fine, I'll be honest here. We are ashamed all right. Actually, we wouldn't have any problems if the current status quo did not demand it. We, hairy female creatures, have to fit in, right? So that leads us to turn to our best friend when we have to get rid of these extra body hair. Yes, that is right-hair removal.

If we were cave women gathering veggies and hunting beasts for a living then we would not give a rat's behind about hair removal. Unfortunately, we live in the 21st Century in, say, modern Virginia or New York or Texas-where hairless, smooth armpits and legs is an unwritten rule. We have no choice here. We have to concede to the dominating norm that has been influencing women's perception for ages. Trust me, I'm not better or angsty or anything. Actually, hair removal brings women some comforts. You see, along with the hair there's the itch, right? The different hair removal techniques can take of all that scratching on the armpits, legs, and the more private parts of the body I chose not to mention. But I believe you know what I mean.

Other than the itch-free skin advantage, some hair removal methods like shaving (with cream, of course) leave skin silky smooth. That's another plus all right. Thanks to hair removal, me and my kind won't have to live in shame. Hair grows on my armpits and legs days after I shave it. I have to tell you, it pisses me off sometimes. But as I said, who am I to whine?

I tell you, hair removal methods are gifts to women who are not blessed with originally smooth, hairless under arms, legs, and bikini area. Take me, for example. Without threading and plucking, my eyebrows would be as thick as Tom Cruise's! not that I hate the man, but hey, that's that. He's a man. I don't want to look like a man! No girl wants to look like a man. So yea, I believe I have made my point clear. You got to have a lot of practice to outline that perfect brow though. It's trickier than you think. And, oh, an extra advise-don't use shave when dealing with your eyebrows. I don't doubt your concentration and the steadiness of your hand, but you'll never know. Uncalled for stimuli might distract you and leave you with half a brow-your cat messing with you perhaps or your baby sister shocking you from behind.

Hair removal methods are our salvation in this age of blatant discrimination. Can you imagine the stigma if you are a struggling teenager with body hair issues and are exposed to the school bullies? It's like being fed to the dogs or wolves, heck, dragons if you want an exaggeration. Thing is, we are stuck in a battle for acceptance. And we sure as hell must grab every weapon we find to survive.

Julia Scott is an author of this article on hair removal Virginia. Find more information, about hair loss Virginia here.


article source

0 comments:

© All World of Beauty and Your Daily Needs, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena